Sunday 14 May 2017

Hello everyone, recently I have decided to write a book. It's going well. It's called Mr Positivity, that's all I am going to say so far. I would like to apologise for the lack of posts at the moment and for the next two to three months. Since I have been revising for exams.

I have not been on Moviestarplanet for ages now. Which I will have to go on it at some point to catch up. The main reason is I haven't had time and I have found other thints.

About a year ago I started talking to some girls on the internet. I hope to meet them one day. Shoutout to all of you, you know who you are.

I have also not been writing as much songs lately, but I am in the middle of writing one. Which I will finish when I have finished my exams. Also after about a month of no youtube uploads I have uploaded some covers. On my music channel. Again no more uploads till my exams are finished.

Photoshoots, there will not be anymore photoshoops till I have done my exams. Because they are stressful and revision + photoshoot = lots of stress. I won't be doing anymore performances till exams have finished. Because I need to pass my exams.

Right now I need to get back to revising ready for my exam on Tuesday.

Emily
      Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment