Wednesday 24 June 2015

Part 2 and part 3 of disappear is out now on moviestarplanet. in part 2 they start their new school. in part 3 one of the girls gets abducted and took to a random forest when the cousin comes over to stay with them. Another announcement is I have finally reached level 22. I would like to thanks everyone who helped.

shout outs:
Redrose1211
lisafromSX
goldiekady1234


and of course everyone who helped me level up.

If you want a shout out and are on the British MSP message me. I'm called goldiewhamgurl on msp if you don't already know.

I will be doing 20 shout outs every week.

Also I am going to make part 4 of disappear this weekend.
I am going to start the series 12:00pm
I am going to make a new series of broken future.

And I am going to start a new series of my new career which will be a person becoming an actor this time.
in the last series it was a singer.

I will also be making a 3rd series of my new career in December where there will be 2 main characters. One will be becoming a movie producer and one will be becoming a Director.

1 comment: