Tuesday 12 December 2017

Hey everyone, so today I am going to talk about something entirely different. I am going to mare this blog post an inspiration blog post. So for a couple of years I have posted to this blog. At first it was a crazy blog that I made in year 7. Then I stopped posting for a while. When I got back into posting, I began to notice that I was gettin quite a lot of views. In my eyes. And I decided to post more. I want to post content that is engaging for you all. So that you will carry on coming back to my blog for more. I have decided that I am going to start writing mini fiction story'.  And posting them on this blog, along with all of my other blogs. And I am also going to write songwriting tips, and aboutiques my life. So getting to the inspirational part. Do you ever wake up feeling like your are not good enough? Well I want all of you out there that feel that way to wake up one day and feel like everything you have done in your life so far has been worth it. The ups and downs are all worth it. Because all of that is what makes you, you. I want you to walk around with a smile on your face every so often, because somethin amazing has happened. I want you to be more positive. Anot er theme on my blog that I will be posting is about, Christianity, and God. And wether you believe in God or not, if there is a God out there, then he has your life mapped out. If you really want something and you keep dreaming, then that dream may come true. Because dreams can come true, you have just got to carry on, and keep dreaming.

If your friends don't speak to you anymore, then it doesn't matter. That may sound wierd but it doesn't. You will lose friends over the years, but you will keep in contact with the ones that are for life.

If you want to write the perfect song. Then don't. Just sit there with a book and let the words flowed out. Because the perfect song is made when you express how you truly feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment